Sunday, November 1, 2009

30 Soles in 30 Days!

Yes my readers (however few of you there are) it is November the 1st and as I promised the shoe blog as commenced!

THE RULES:
Each day I will post what shoes I wore for the day and why I chose to wear them... and maybe a fun tidbit or two!


SO LET'S GET STARTED!

DAY 1: Break 'em In!

The Shoe: So today's shoes are Fioni brand from Payless Shoes!


Why?: I chose these shoes today because I purchased them on Friday with some friends... Payless had a secret (it was on Oprah) sale where you got fifty percent off your purchase! I've wanted some ankle boots and these were just too cute! I put them on on this sunny sunny November day because I wanted to break them before I debut them to the whole world! Its never a good idea to wear shoes without a test drive! And as I walked down the sidewalk this afternoon I was delighted to hear that all familiar "click.... click.... click" as that lovely narrow heel daintily tapped the ground. I glanced down and was delighted to see how small my feet appear in these shoes. I always get a smile when comfortable meets darling and danity wins the day!

TIDBIT: Here's what the boots were hiding!




2 comments:

  1. Who-hoo! I love love love it! Love the pics, love the description, love the underlying psychology! It is so you, so perfect! Can not wait to see tomorrows choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's a big commitment...but I'm waiting impatiently for your sole pics!

    ReplyDelete