Thursday, November 5, 2009

30 Soles: Pitter Patter Petticoats

THE SHOE: Black vinyl ballet flats MAXI by RAVE

THE WHY: I decided for some reason that I still haven't completely worked out to dress in Lolita today. I think the main reason was that I had time after work today with little studying to do so I had time to primp. I originally was thinking on pulling out those lovely ankle boots. But the sun and the warmth filtering through my window whispered otherwise. And so I opted for a simple ballet flat which in retrospect was a wise descision so I didn't clash with my piano knee high socks. I also realized today that while I was wearing my Lolita I was beginning to realize that I am actually outgrowing the style a bit. Its just a little too childish for me, yes I like the frills for special occasions but as for an everyday look I'm thinking that its time I clip those child strings and stick to the mature style that suits my personality... but it was still a fun treat today.


TIDBIT: My outfit for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment