Friday, November 6, 2009

30 Soles: Take Me To The Peep...Toe!

THE SHOE: Black and white patent leather button peep toe heel by BC (Thrift store find!)

THE WHY: You will never believe it but today it was 70 degrees! What a chance! What a day! I need no jacket and I can wear summer shoes! These are actually one of my favorite pairs of shoes! And for five dollars why not! So comfy and adorable too! What a lovely day today was! And a Friday no doubt! The day began with a dreary start... as in I worked hard at my kitchen job.... but by 11am things were looking up! Today's shoes put a lovely little spring in my step for the warm day and for the first time in a few weeks the hot pink nail polish was allowed to glow brightly in todays warm sun! And to make matters better! I did well on my Japanese exams and got a perfect score on my American Literature exam!


THE TIDBIT: Today I bring you a wonderful place for a pedicure... and Boba Tea! It is in the 16th Street Mall in Denver Colorado! The Denver Nail Lounge!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! The pink toes are just too perfect peeping out. Yea for the beautiful weather, you were warmer than we were today. I thought of you yesterday, was around beautiful black high-heeled pumps and knew it would be just your kind of shoes.

    Congrats on the AL exam and Japanese exam...I knew you would do well.

    ReplyDelete