Tuesday, November 3, 2009

30 Soles: Rules For White

THE SHOE: White vinyl bowfront ballet flat Maxi by RAVE


WHY: Today's shoes I felt were very fitting for a warm sunny but breezy day. That and after rushing around at work for four hours a girl definately needs some comfortable shoes. I'm sure there is some rule that says I can't wear white shoes at this point in the year but what non sense. They matched my outfit perfectly and I was inspired by Hello Kitty today so this called for bows in my hair and bows on my shoes. Funny how little white bows make everything that much better!
TIDBIT: Hello Kitty has a last name. It's Shiro... or white in Japanese. So Hello Kitty White! not quite the best ring to it ne?

4 comments:

  1. The versitile Littledemonpixie strikes again. One day it's power-shoes, the next is cute and comfy shoes. I'm so loving these shoe portraits....keep up the good shots! If only those shoes could talk...hmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blogged about and linked your post this evening...be prepared...my blogfriends may come and stare at your shoes!

    http://magnificentdebra.blogspot.com/2009/11/30-soles-in-30-days.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Thank you for spreading the word... its just my everyday musings really! But hopefully others will find it interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had an email convo. with Spud about your 30Soles, she was my 30secret mentor if you remember...anyway, she thought the idea was brilliant. She's just had a death in the family and might take a while to visit...but keep posting it is fabulous and I know that when she does visit it will cheer her up to see what fun she has inspired.

    ReplyDelete