Thursday, November 12, 2009

30 Soles: Let's Get Physical!

THE SHOE: Black and white indoor court tennis shoes by NIKE



THE WHY: Today is Thursday... I ventured to the gym today. Like I tend to due at least three times a week. On Tuesday I have started taking a Total Body Conditioning class at the Rec Center... it pretty much kicks my butt... utterly.... totally and completely. I come back and pass out on my cushions for a nice long nap. But today I was lucky enough to just do my running, 4miles of jogging to be more precise and my ab work... which included the use of weights. I really do love my gym time its the one time in the day where I don't have to stress about all the happenings of my life... its just me the treadmill, Japanese Death Metal.... and occasionally Oliva Newton John. Exercise certainly is a freeing experience no doubt.... but my real reason... is to get a great body for me, my man and my bikini! So cheer me on!! *hears Rocky theme playing in the background of exercise montage*



TIDBIT: I am venturing to North Carolina tomorrow so I will not be able to post more shoes until my return on Monday as I will not be taking my computer but I assure you its worth the wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. Olivia! I used to love Olivia when I was in school...Grease had just come out...she was my idol! Too fun!

    But I digress...yea for you and your exercise program...I hope it makes you feel great, powerful, strong, free and healthy!

    I will miss you and your shoe blog this weekend, but look forward to the great ball shoe pics when you return. Have a wonderful time Cinderella!

    ReplyDelete