Tuesday, November 17, 2009

30 Soles: Now Boarding!

THE SHOE: Black patent leather heels by FIONI


THE WHY: Friday was the day!!! I rushed through my first two classes of the day... very distracting and practially ran out the door into the falling snow at 2pm in the afternoon! It was time to hit DIA for my trip to North Carolina! I knew the flight would be a long one, but the Marine waiting at the airport 1,787 miles away was soo worth every uncomfortable, infant wailing minute! I chose my heels because Reagan whines I never wear heels around him and no wonder he's only 5'10" when he isn't slouching... and I already feel like a giant mountain woman next to him! So needless to say I gave into his whims and wore heels. It was funny because on my way there, in the airport actually I was sitting near a little girl who kept looking over at me, and as I was sipping on some juice she reached over and tapped my arm. I smiled and said "Hello." And she goes "Are you a model?" and I just smiled and said "No, I'm not" and she said "Well your really pretty! Bye!" Then got up with her mother. It was really a boosting moment. My flight was delayed because we had to be deiced leaving DIA.... when I finally arrived at Raliegh and Reagan hopped out of his Honda I couldn't have been more happy, Iwanted to cry with happiness. And after getting to the hotel for the night needless to say it was clothes off, pjs on, lights out and cuddle all night long! How glorious!


TIDBIT: The Hilton Garden Inn at Raliegh has a WONDERFUL breakfast included... all the strawberries I could eat!!

1 comment:

  1. I think you can honestly say that you are model. Haven't you been modeling and shooting shoes for a few weeks now? I bet you did look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete