Tuesday, November 17, 2009

30 Soles: Under the Weather

THE SHOE: Satin black ballet flats by American Eagle


THE WHY: To be quite honest for Monday and Tuesday I didn't really care what shoes I put on. These were handy and comfy so they were slipped on my depressed and tired feet. The day or two after I get back from visiting Reagan is always the hardest. I just wanna stay in bed and keep imagining I'm curled up against his chest dozing in and out of consciousness and smelling his cologne as I drift into a cozy dreamland.... but reality is like a kick in the pants and I just don't feel motivated to get really dolled up or dress up for those few days. In fact writing these blogs has been a little bothersome... but I know how you like to read them so I faithfully post even though when it comes to this last one my heart is barely in it, and I apologize. I just would like to be elsewhere right now and not have to deal with all the drama that my schoolwork has decided to inflict upon me, but all that for another day I suppose. There is homework to be done and these tired feetsies was to head to bed early so they can begin an early day tomorrow.

TIDBIT: How I feel!

1 comment:

  1. I laughed, out loud, at the panda pic. Yes, I do love reading your blog and rushed in to turn on the puter as soon as I got home from Montrose to see if you'd posted a pic of you and your ball gown. I was not disappointed. So even if you are pushing through in your writing, trust me in this...Someday, maybe when you are in your 50's and have grown up kids, you'll be soooo glad you have this record of who you were and what you wore and felt and listened too. It's a very big huge transition time that you are documenting. So be sure to keep a hard copy too! And for now, take good care of yourself, as you re-enter the 'real world'. Be gentle, try to look at the stars tonight. They are beautiful. Know that right here, right now is perfect just as it is.

    ReplyDelete