Monday, June 29, 2009

I CAN'T WAIT!

Some things that I CAN'T WAIT to happen!

I CAN'T WAIT... until Phen gets back from NY! She's had a rough trip but I hope there were some happy and exciting moments too! I just really want to see her and help her be happier again! I miss her smiling face! Not to mention her adorable outfits!

I CAN'T WAIT... for 37 days to go by. Then I will be with Reagan again! I laid in bed for a whole hour this morning hugging my bear (I just call him Marine Bear... cause I can't think of a name... my Dad thinks I should call him... Little Corporal or Jarhead (>w<).... I'm like... No.) tight and convinced that if I moved or opened my eyes, the wonderful feeling that I was imagining/half convinced was real... as him beside me would go away... and when I did open my eyes... yeah it went away. Needless to say breakfast was lonely! I CAN'T WAIT... to hear and see Reagan laugh again! It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside he rarely laughs like... really laughs... I miss him soo bad it hurts! And it was funny he was like "Yesterday I got back from dinner and was sitting at my computor and almost added Skype cause I wanted to see you!" And I was like "WHY DIDN'T YOU! STUPID!!" He just laughed! I've been trying to get him to add it since like April! (>x<)

I CAN'T WAIT... to lose another clothing size!! My midsection is actually beginning to look decent... but lately I've been lax in watching what I eat! MUST be more careful!

I CAN'T WAIT... to go back to university! I miss everyone sooo much! I'm so excited for Japanese... and hopefully I can start tea ceremony lessons in the winter! I still need to talk to Beecken-sensei and Mori-sensei about it! Would anyone like to take up tea ceremony with me?!

I CAN'T WAIT... to find out if Manami can stay in the US for a little longer and live with me for part of Christmas break!

I CAN'T WAIT... to see if our trip to San Fran and the new BTSSB store will be chill for the winter time... or if we may have to wait till Spring Break... ohh new Spring prints riight? Hmm we shall see!

And in general I CAN'T WAIT for the end of summer to be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment