Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hime Gyaru

So today I did pretty much... nothing.

I cleaned a bit.

Went to the gym a bit... and re-styled my blonde cosplay wig into a wig for hime gyaru! It looks good... not exactly the look I was going for... but....

And I know it doesn't look like I'm wearing much in this pic but that's cause it was hot in my studio... so I wore a spaghetti strap top! So not a brillant moment but I was just so excited to share the results! So here's the result! I'm excited to make my dress to match! And I think I will wear it to NDK... hmm...





PS: Hime Gyaru= A Japanese Street Fashion that represents the modern "Princess Gal" So think modern Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty... add a bow or tiara and glitter and glam to the max and you've got Hime Gyaru! I love this style!!

3 comments:

  1. dnt lie, your naked. ^_^.

    I think the wig looks fab!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lols...your funny Asuka! Like I sew naked. XDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog! :)
    I really like it!
    Please visit me!
    Thank U! :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete