Monday, July 20, 2009

Hime Gyaru Dreams Do Come True...




As you know I can't afford the real brand (Jesus Diamante), but there is a lovely girl I have been talking to in the Hime_Gyaru comm on livejournal that is willing to do a replica of one of my favorite dresses! So I will be able to "cross" something off my wishlist... even though it isn't the brand. It looks like this *points*! (The one in all black!) I just ADORE the neckline!I don't know how much it is going to cost yet but I'm guessing about $150 USD.... which is still a seventh of the price of the real dress!


Once I get it made I will have to get some hair falls so I can do my hair like the girl in black and pink... get ready to tease, comb! Bouffant here I come!


I've also decided to get an iPod... however I'm going to buy it at a pawn shop (gently used and cheaper) and then decoden it since I don't care what the outside looks like! Its gonna look soo good once I can afford the supplies... I'm thinking I can buy bulk rhinestones at Hobby Lobby (since I want to do some nails too) and puff stickers or silk roses and dip them in lacquer so I only need to order the frosting! So when it is done it will look something like this... and if you still aren't sure what DECODEN is look it up! Some of the most adorable stuff on the planet!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are such a girly-girl! Have fun dressing up! Thought of you today and mentioned you in the blog, check it out! http://magnificentdebra.blogspot.com/2009/07/secret-3.html

    ReplyDelete