Friday, July 31, 2009

My Life According To The Wallflowers

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)" then tag someone to do it too.


Pick Your Artist:
The Wallflowers (Probably my favorite English singing band)

Are you a male or female:Angel on My Bike

Describe yourself:Nearly Beloved

How do you feel:I Wish I Felt Nothing

Describe where you currently live:Here In Pleasantville

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:The Beautiful Side of Somewhere… And I’ll, See You When I Get There

Your favorite form of transportation:Mourning Train
Your best friend was/is:Three Marlenas

You and your best friends are:Laughing Out Loud

What's the weather like:Letters from the Wasteland

Favourite time of day:All Things Are New Again

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:How Good It Can Get

What is life to you:Murder 101

Your relationship:Feels Like Summer Again

Your Fear:Too Late To Quit

What is the best advice you have to give:
Everybody Out of The Water

Thought for the Day:If You Never Got Sick...

How I would like to die:Up From Under

My soul's present condition:The Passenger

My motto:God Don’t Make Lonely Girls.

((This was actually a lot of fun to do! And check out The Wallflowers if you haven't. Bob Dylan's son Jakob sings lead... but not only that the music is just really good... or rather I really enjoy it. Lots of different images and emotions for me))

TAGGED: MagnificantDebra

No comments:

Post a Comment