Thursday, July 30, 2009

Another Day Down!




















So I had a day out with my mom and sister today. I dressed casual hime today (puff sleeve chocolate sweater, skinny jeans, heels hairbow, and pearls) We did a lot of shopping... like at the grocery store.... and such. We went to the theater to see G-Force... it was "cute" but not really worth the $9 in 3D.


I also got my hair cut today... see above this picture actually looks a tad Stepford Wife, but I like the new do and it will tease up for hime SUPER well! The layers give it nice volume so I'm happy and I will give it a trial run after my trip to North Carolina. I did my makeup a little different I'm slowly working up to my full hime gyaru makeup potienal I don't want to scare myself... at least it's not manba makeup!





However despite a new do, (which usually makes me feel really happy) my mood is wearing... I suppose I'm just tired from a whole day out and ready to curl up with my Marine Bear, a movie or some Korean Drama and let the next four and a half days slip by... this time on Tuesday Reagan and I will be holding hands in the car on the way from Raleigh to Camp Lejeune... I can't wait!





Anywhos... I also bought some hair extensions at Sally's, well I bought the wefts and am sewing them to the clips myself probably tomorrow so you will get to see the extensions but no full hime updo just yet I think I will save that for after my trip to North Carolina... which I should probably be packing for.

1 comment: