Friday, June 26, 2009

Seven Random Things About Me!

I was just tagged by MagnificentDebra and so now it's my turn! I also want to thank her for her message today reminding me to stop being soo negative! It's a hard habit that I'm slowly beginning to break!

Whew Seven things... This is going to be a bit harder then I thought...

1. I don't eat green candies: I don't know why and it doesn't matter the flavor or variety... M&Ms, Skittles, Jolly Ranchers... Jelly Beans... if its green I don't touch it. But I love veggies.... hmmm

















2. On that's same note: I eat M&Ms in a very precise order.... and yes I know they all taste the same. First Blue, then Red, followed by Yellow, occsasionally Brown... and never the Green!


















3. I love mittens... you know the ones with the strings on them that you can put through your coat sleeves so you never loose them?! Yeah those! I wish I had a pair that fit me, when I was little I had a pair that looked like bunnies.... had ears and everything!


















4. I am a music lover! (In case you all didn't know!) My computer currently has over 17GB of music (which is literally THOUSANDS of songs) My current shuffle list has had, Cher, CATS, Richard Tam, Justin Lou, Arashi, Mozart, Poe, Science of Sleep Soundtrack, Dir en Grey, Malice Mizer(Japanese Heavy Metal), and Shahrukh Khan (Bollywood)... amoung other artists! WHEW! (Sample of the hard copy selection)

















5. I think my feet are my best feature! I find them small, elegant and dainty... at least I think so... Reagan just thinks they are "Friggin' freezin! Put some socks on babe!" I also take care of them more then is probably needed...
And I even wear shoes like these... so they undergo torture sometimes... thanks feet!













6. I have a craving... like my Grandmother, for the art of embroidery! I love how lovely and delicate it looks, plus it gives me something to focus on when I'm upset or bored out of my mind. My current project is a pillow case... the work is slow but worth it















7. Oooh last fact: Sometimes when no one is looking... or even when they are I like to walk around my house in a tiara... or go to the grocery store in one... just because I can! It satisfies the total princess in me!

AND SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO! PHEN'S!!! I TAG YOU!! (Chances are you will do this on LJ... buut... WOO!)

3 comments:

  1. LOL fun and funny!

    1)I knew this!
    2) You are more "orderly" than I thought! Or should I say "focused"? Such discipline.
    3) Gab had a pair of bunny mittens too! We should figure out how to make more!
    4) Cher? You like Cher? As in Gypsys Tramps and Thieves Cher?
    5) Nice pedi! and FAB shoes!
    6) Do you REALLY market in your tiara? I had one too you know! Prom queen tiara. Sigh...wish I still had it...We could shop together.

    Thanks for playing!

    6) Gorgeous embroidery...impressive work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, should finish my coffee, so I'd be able to number!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a little mini tiara that I have decided is perfect for Wal-Mart and various other grocery places... just enough glimmer for people to do a double take!

    ReplyDelete