Saturday, June 13, 2009

First Day of Work!

So I finally got to sink my hands back into the Rat Race today! It felt great to work again! The Renaissance Festival is REALLY fun so far and it's pretty easy work! I don't know what I was so worried about!

It wasn't too hot and I got to smell fresh coffee and pastries all day! And wear a costume! WOO!!

**I saw a lolita at the Fair today... wearing the Moi Meme Moitie JSK (jumper skirt) that I WANT the most!!!! And I was thinking like OMFG! I can't believe you are wearing THAT outfit to a dusty place like this! I nearly cried! One because it was beautiful to see and two because she doesn't deserve to wear that JSK if she is going to mistreat it! (Its like nearly 400 USD now!)

Anyway!

Good day, my shoulder hurts a bit and my tummy is complaining but that's just my organs moving back into place from the corset... eww I know... I also made $26 in tips! YAY!!!! That pays for the offbrand skirt that I ordered just yesterday!!


Ja mata mina-san!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment