Sunday, October 4, 2009

It's Been Awhile

So it's been awhile since I've posted and this will be short and sweet.I went to Denver with the Japanese students yesterday! It was super fun but exhausting and only one of them bought a winter coat... but we will get ones for the rest!

1. I'm super worried about my finances. I just booked my tickets to see Reagan next month for the ball and here's what my bills are looking like.
Credit Card Bill: $81.00
Payment for my Ball Gown: $69.65
Alterations for my Ball Gown: $20.00 at least
Airline Tickets: $260.36
Remainder to pay for Glasses: $100.00
TXTING: $20.00
Dir en Grey Concert Tickets: $37... or was it $32.50... well its close to that
Reagan's Christmas Gift: $50-55.00
General Living Expenses: $50.00
FOR AN ESTIMATED GRAND TOTAL of $683.51YIKES!!!!! Because I only get roughly $236.00 every two weeks when I get paid. And currently there is about $115.00 in my bank account period. Needless to say I can't get out of the hole any time soon.

2. ALSO, I miss Reagan... and it upsets me a lot because I know I bother people by talking about him like ALL the time it seems like. But he's my number one man... so he's almost as important as my father.... but he's been really short with me lately I think because I've been so busy but the truth is one of the main reasons I'm working myself into exhaustion is because I miss him so badly that if I'm not busy I will just get depressed. And its sometimes worse when I Skype or talk to him on the phone. So its like I want to talk with him as much as possible but at the same time avoid him so I don't miss him so bitterly. But I haven't told him that because I'm already weak enough... Does that make sense? At least I get to see him next month....

3. Well school is really keeping me busy I'm finding it difficult to keep up at times... but I will just keep working till I get it...

4. I'm having some friend problems too... I just get sick of the way they treat me sometimes....Toodles...

1 comment:

  1. It is soooo healthy to get it all out! Do you feel better? I hope so and know that you will survive and grow stronger in this intense time of learning. Still waiting for pics of your shoes girl! Many Blessings!

    ReplyDelete