Saturday, October 10, 2009

What's Shakin Bacon?!

Okay so here is the deal! Life has beenmovingatarecordpaceandIjustacan'tseemto S-L-O-W I-T DOOOOOOWWWNNN!!!!!

But some good things and some updates for I think the maybe ten of you that read this...


1.I am at home this weekend... glad to have a little less stress. I went shopping with my mom today and I was SUPER thankful for all the new things she bought for me I wanted to cry. I got a new pair of jeans and a pleated skirt from Goodwill, a couple of new everyday naughties from Victoria's Secret, and two new shirts, two pairs of leggings and some socks from JC Penny's! And I got to spend some quality time with my mom which I really miss.


The things I still need to do at home are:
Make cupcakes for J-Drama tomorrow night
Finish my laundry
Make a care package
Work on my kanji journal
Research for my Japanese and maybe my Composition Paper (@o@)


2. Also while we were out today we bought some little things for my host sister Manami who is currently studying in Nevada right now. It's been a really hard term for her and I want to make her feel a little better so I got her some good Dove chocolates, a cute shirt with crowns and dots on it and a nice "thinking of you card" which I am about to write an note in Japanese in for her! I still hope she can come to visit me at Christmas break even if only for a few days but we will see.


3. Reagan has ventured to Myrtle Beach this weekend.... I will miss skyping him... unless he took his laptop which I doubt. He's supposed to be the "chaperone" while his buddies pick up girls... he doesn't like to do that or encourage their habits but there isn't really anything he can do so I feel bad cause he sorta has to sit out... but he says he doesn't mind because those girls are a dime a dozen... I on the other hand am not! :)


4. Which I also wanna thank Reagan from the bottom of my heart for putting up with my bad days... like Thursday night when I cried for literally an hour and told him all about my problems and how much I hate certain personality traits that cause me to spread myself too thin. He's such a wonderful man! I'm so glad to be in love with him!

5. I got paid Friday... yeah... so I made a payment on my glasses to my mom, and have the money for my dress (which I'm going to pick up on TUESDAY!!!) and for my credit card bill and I have half of my ticket money to paypal to ya Phen! (Sorry I had an expense that was larger then I was expecting)

6. I wanna thank Sydney for taking the exchange students to the airport!! I sooo owe you for it! Would you like IHOP or a manicure?????

PS: THE SHOE BLOG IS GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT TILL NOVEMBER... but you will get some SUPER exciting shoes that way!!! (The ball and a trip to Grand Cayman Island in the Carribbean!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Busy girl! Glad you and your mom got to spend some time together this weekend, and you got to do some baking...good for the soul. Baking is the new therapy. Speaking of..most of us do have down/crazy days...and most of us in relationships do look for our significant others to share in the bad as well as the good...Hope you can make peace with all of yourself dear girl...the good, bad and the ugly make up the wonderful self..and yes you are wonderful...every bit of you. Looking forward to the shoe post next month. What kind of shoes are you planning on wearing in the Caribbean? Hope to see some fun painted tootsies!

    ReplyDelete