Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Taking a Minute...

I have about five to ten minutes before I head to the gym for my daily stress buster with Sakiko, Tomoko, Mai and Sydney. It is the one hour of my day where I flat out refuse to think about anything but my exercise!! It is keeping me in better shape! Since the beginning of the semester I have lost nearly two kilograms! YAY!

Life is continuing to be difficult... I just barely got a C on my Japanese midterm... this year's grammer is just killing me! But I think once I turn in my paper for composition at the end of next week I can focus on the next big things... the USMC Ball and saving money for Japan. I get paid this Friday THANK GOD...

I mailed Reagan a cheer up package today because he got beaten in the Book Board (for promotion) by a guy who doesn't do like anything... and even if he won't admit it he really wanted to be all showy offy at the Ball with his new rank and me.... I positive that he at least partilly wanted to have it for my sake.... he's so wonderful to me.

Also his Christmas present came from Hong Kong today. I ordered his favorite Chinese Cop Drama films in a special edition boxed set... I had to get them from Asia directly because nowhere in the US had the box set...

Anyway... gotta go to the gym

Toodles....

1 comment: