Monday, June 21, 2010

Mini Meet-Up: Manitou Edition!

This past Friday evening I went out with some of the Colorado Springs Lolitas, but I didn't do Lolita I did GYARU this time! It was a lot of fun, my outfit wasn't really anything to fuss over but I loved my hair and make, as well as my new lenses! It was soo much fun, as always we had about twenty people ask us why we were dressed up, and about fifty just rudely staring. We are used to it by now! LOL

We had crepes at a new creperie down there! I had a savory crepe with ham eggs and tomatoes! YUM!! I haven't tried their sweet crepes but I think my mom and I will go, and have a girl's day out and do that! After the crepes it was the arcade for derby racing and skee-ball! WOO! We managed to get enough tickets to get matching little rings! Tons of fun!


So here are some pics! My GAL look is getting better every time! I'm really excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment