Monday, June 21, 2010

First Time: Geo Circle Lenses OL-103

So I ordered my first pair of circle lenses from Geo Eye Candy here on blogspot... and I'm pretty impressed! The effect is great. I ordered a non prescription pair of their OL-103 green lenses. They didn't quite match my eye color exactly but I loved the effect!! It was odd having the lenses in at first, even though I wear regular contacts all the time, and after several hours my eyes started to itch a bit but that might have been the pollen and my make too! LOL!

But the lenses! I ordered them on like a Thursday they were shipped on like Friday or Saturday and made it to me like on Monday or Tues (forgot which day) But still I was DAMN! That's fast! I also ordered a pair for Phen and her's look great too!

So pics! Sorry no comparison ones just yet... the difference in Iris size is sorta scary, but you all know what I look like without em!





1 comment:

  1. I used to have a pair of aqua lenses..so wish I had a pic of me in them! I was about 28 when I was wearing them...just a few years ago!

    ReplyDelete