Thursday, August 13, 2009

For Some Reason...

I attempted to work on my North Carolina trip blog today but it just didn't happen... I wrote probably five sentences and just started crying.... I think I'm soo overly hormonal this month its gonna kill me.

Yes I will get around to it... sometime... but for some reason talking about it doesn't bother me it just makes me laugh and smile... maybe its because who ever I'm talking to is right there. So if you wanna know what I did and hear all about it. Call me, or we will have lunch sometime and it will be nice to visit and talk.

I just can work up to writing it... and gaah! I don't know why! Blogging normally makes me feel better.

I think I 'm going to take a nap before dinner... cause I'm just not in a happy mood right now...

1 comment:

  1. ldp: visit my blog for Secrets contest....magnificent.debra@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete