Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter... for Takeout!

So today I got a box from my Mom for Easter and it had many a cute thing in it, as well as my bloomers which I left at home last time! YAY! So now I have proper undergarments again! I can walk in the wind without fear! I miss my mother but I feel better when I get a box from her, cause everything in it smells like home as weird as that sounds.

So here is the fruits of the package and my outfit for today and Phen thank you for telling me I look sunny! I needed it today, even though it probably didn't show.
















So lately I've been bumming pretty hard because things are constantly building and I'm stressing like no other. Also I've had this overwhelming lack of motivation I just can't see why I'm doing what I'm doing when I wake up some days. I'm like... why am I even doing this I don't even really want to! Please let me roll over, open my eyes and I will be a housewife, and not an English student.I can't decide why I'm thinking this way because I really am passionate about English and teaching abroad and travelling to Japan, not as much as I am interested in some sciences like fertility and development and then forensic science, but my love of language is still a passion.I just hate being weighed down by all the assessments and extra STUFF we have to do for all of our classes, it's really got me down.


*sigh* I also am really missing Reagan, like everyday, and I'm so thankful that he is willing to sacrifice his few precious hours of sleep so that he can listen to me whine (cause that's really what I'm doing) and chatter with no real importance. His phone calls are what keep me going this past week or so, I just tell myself "If I can make it to tonight I can tell Reagan everything." I don't want to take him for granted I'm just not sure how I can repay him. He says he loves it when I just talk to him.... but for some reason I don't fully believe him, but maybe I'm just not used to a man actually truely caring like he possibly does.

Along that same line there has been talk of him making a return visit in May and I think that would be just lovely because the weather will be nice and I will get to see him again, but at the same time I'm so upset because he will have flown out twice and the SOONEST I will be able to afford to fly and see him is in August, which I hate, cause I feel like I'm not equally contributing.
Granted I feel worse when he threatens to just buy me a ticket to North Carolina and send it to me.

And also cause I'm missing Reagan.... another picture this time with the bear he gave me while he was here... but somehow he doesn't quite replace the real thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment