Monday, April 13, 2009

Quickly!

So it's friggin Monday again... Lord how I hate the first day of the week! It drives me totally nuts! But anyway quick blog that is really just rambling if you wanna read about it.


-I'm working three shifts of work today, the next one starting in roughly 25 minutes. Go me and needing money and subbing for people.


-These past couple weeks I've suddenly done a lot of spontaneous and some stupid things. Like, donating 60 dollars to child cancer research, and shopping (niether of which I can afford at the moment) dye my hair, fall down stairs, and tell my mother about Reagan. Not to mention just put off my homework till I have a pile of it, which is now staring me in the face. Don't ask me why I've been doing these things cause I can't friggin tell you!


-I'm totally afraid that I'm about to tumble down the slippery slope. I'm so tired these days that I can barely stand and my Genetics grade is going to be the death of me, how is it that I study and the the worst grade I've had all term.


-I'm frustrated about Japanese. I didn't like the way my presentation went. XP and now in trying to find an oral interview partner I'm being left behind again, I really want to do well on this however chances are I will end up with a bum partner again... but really nothing I can do about it I guess, still its frustrating.


-Spring is flying by so fast that it's scaring me, and I still don't have summer jobs held down, which is driving me up a wall, cause I need to have the money so I can do things, like travel to the East Coast to see Reagan, that means a lot to me right now. And I'm frustrated for putting in all the hard work to like apply and such and then places are like "We don't need people anymore" or "I'm sorry we lost the application you hand delivered to us.".


-I still feel like a bad girlfriend. I made some brownies for Reagan this week, and they tasted very good, I just hope they will get to him before his duty tomorrow and that he will like what I wrote in the letter as well. But I feel bad because I can't really do anything that shows how much I care about him and that I want to put a lot of effort into this relationship but at the same time I'm not willing to sacrifice anything on my own schedule. He says he's okay with the fact that if it has to be him travelling to see me again, then that's how it will be, but that's not okay with me, one because I don't want him spending another small fortune to spend a few hectic days with me where half the time I will be working, that's not fair to him. That probably sounds petty but I guess I'm just trying to have my cake and eat it too.


*sighs* Okay so I'm now ending this shitty Monday rant, and oddly I feel just a bit better, but not too much.


FYI: Here's the new do.


No comments:

Post a Comment