Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Rumor Has It...

Yes the rumors are true. As of this past weekend I have left the realm of singledom.Why am I only posting this now?
Well to be honest it's because I am not really sure how to go about desribing things but here goes.
So we all remember Mr. Marine? *nods* Well from now on we are calling him by his name, which is Reagan (I wish I knew how to spell his Chinese one but he wouldn't tell me, only how it was said), and he is the new offical man in my life, and as I write this I'm missing him like crazy again.
I'M SOOO FRIGGIN HAPPY! I can barely stand it! So here's the story.
Well on Thursday it fucking snowed... a ton! It made me so mad and it too Reagan like three hours to meet me, after he left the airport. It was really nice because we just spent the like whole night talking curled up in bed. I was worried that things would be awkward but they were just comfortable, it was like we had been dating for months it was just nice and easy.
Unfortunately we had to get up early on Friday morning (like 5:45am) so that he could get me back to the dorms on time for work. XP I really felt bad because I had to go to class on Friday so I couldn't spend the whole day with him so we really lost a lot of time, and I think it bothered him just a tiny bit even though he repeatedly stressed it was okay, but I had papers and stuff due so it was essential that I went.
Anyway back to the more important stuff.
Saturday and Sunday were really a mixture of censored content (If you feel compelled for details it would be best to ask in person. XD) and some serious shopping because we drove all over Denver and kept geting lost cause I suck at directions, but we hit up the 16th Street, Cherry Creek, and Lollicup, so it was nice day. That night we were laying in bed and one conversation went like this
He was like "I really like you... actually I think it might be sorta past the "like part""
"Oh? Really?"
"Yeah really."
"So where does that put us?"
"Well that would mean, you're definately 'my girl'. Sound good?" ((Gotta love how the military men don't use girlfriend XD))
A furious nod on my part "Mmm hmm!"
So I suppose that covers the how... so as for Sunday we just stuck around Ft. Collins and then had a quiet night complete with a looong bubble bath. I forgot how much I miss having a bathtub.
Unfortuately all good things must come to an end and so early Monday morning he left for the airport which turned out to be a hellish mess of delayed flights for him and I went to work very tired and very very depressed and I was kicking myself for not taking more pictures!
Nothing's been decided yet other then we are giving this long distance relationship a go, he is thinking of visiting again before I hopefully go to North Carolina in August to visit him... but those plans are so far away we will have to just see how things go.
Most of all I'm really happy right now not ony because he's adorable and asian (lol) but because I feel so at ease and that he can handle all my ridiculous and vain neuroses, without asking me why which now I'm thankful for, I will tell him someday though for sure. And if you know me at all those little things, like not wearing makeup around him... while seemingly insignificant to many are very important for me because of some things in the past... but no more focus on that, it's depressing.
That's really I have to say about it, it's really hard for me to blog about this for some reason I think it's because
I would rather share things with people in person So I will keep you updated for sure!
Ja mata!!
PS: If you want more detail or some of the more comedic moments or anything you know how to reach me!
PPS: Some of the few pics I took I hate how the first is blurry and he looks so silly in the second one... we were still sort of laughing after a CSU squirell nearly attacked us.








1 comment:

  1. AWWWW did i mention that I am soooo happy for you. We both have someone in our lives. And I totally want to know about these censored bits lady!!!

    ReplyDelete