Sunday, March 15, 2009

HAPPINESS: I'm Home!

So it's Sunday and time for a Happiness update! Normally I post these on only LJ but I felt like posting it here today as well!

So things that have made me happy!

-SPRING BREAK: I was soo ready for a break it was really starting to get hectic this term especially with working early in the mornings and late a night, makes for long days.

-Not having to work for a week. I miss out on money but I can't work if my job isn't open. But my paycheck Direct Deposited Friday! YAY!

- Since I've been home I have been receiving some very long late night phone calls and pleasent morning phone calls.... thank you Mr. Marine.

-Along that same line 11 days!!! (>w<) I'm sooo excited but also a giant bundle of nerves and it's just under two weeks away....
-I rewatched the VK DVDs Vol. 1 & 2 last night. I forgot how much I adore Yura-sama.... lawls

-I'm happy to be home with my family even though it's once again back to the House Rules and the bickering of my sister and my parents... ah home sweet home.

-I also went shopping in the Springs... GOD how I have misse Wet Seal!! I was sad cause it appears that Phen was in the mall yesterday and I missed seeing hers.... (>o<) So here is the fruits of that labor


Skirt: Wet Seal
Top: Old Navy
VK DVD Vol. 1&2: Hot Topic
WTB: New English EGL buuuut it's not out till April *pre-orders*And that is that for now. You will probably get more posts from me as the week goes on with what I'll be or have been up to!



Ja Matta!
PS: I hate how you have to place an image in these blogs... soooo annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment