Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Truths In Ten!

So MagnificantDebra posted a Ten True Things Meme... and I wanted to do it, however I am only going to tell positive things... I could use a little personal pick me up.

1. I will rarely admit it but I love wandering around in my giant sweatpants (they are an obscene purple color) and a ratty T-shirt... I call it loungewear chic.

2. I really do think its odd that people think I have a lovely smile... well in pictures, I just feel posed but I love to smile and when its candid I couldn't feel more beautiful!

3. I do soo much daydreaming that sometimes I convince myself that whatever I'm dreaming about will be around the next corner.

4. I am a hopeless romantic, I love roses, candlelight, ever lasting love and a white picket fence.

5. My greatest ambition is to one day become a wonderful wife and homemaker for man who I happen love more then anything...

6. I have a weakness for bunny rabbits... (and pandas) Especially mini lops! So cuute!!!

7. Strawberries are my absolute favorite food! I will sit and eat them all day and everyday if I could.

8. I love to bake and make desserts, they are just so delicious and decadent. I love it! So rewarding and no one can truely pass up dessert!

9. I can't wait until the day I can read Beatrix Potter's stories of Peter Rabbit to my child.

10. I have yet to tell this person this... but I am soo thankful that he has shown me that I can once again be getting comfortable in my own skin again, and that not wearing makeup all the time is perfectly okay, I'm still just as beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, I'm so thankful too! You are truly a beautiful woman. I look forward to watching you as you continue to grow and reach those romantic beautiful dreams.

    ReplyDelete