Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Measure Twice, Eat Once

As you all know I'm working on losing weight, here's an update... I lost five pounds... and now its starting to go up again, its like a roller coaster! I forgot how frustrating weight loss can be!

However this week I was a baaad girl... I ate a lot of sweets and foods that I should have said, "No thank you" to. I also bad because I only managed to exercise twice in the WHOLE week... needless to say I feel less then pleased with myself, I'm in that first down of this process... my workout (The 30 day Shred with Jillian Michaels) has gotten really hard and I'm seeing my limits, but I need to keep doing it! I just have to keep it up! I mean I saw a immediate change in that first few weeks where I lost the 5lbs... now I just have to stay motivated and NOT get lazy and eat whatever I want!

I want to make my goals! One of them being to re-create this pinup shot in a vintage photoshoot... when I reach my new weight...


But enough of that!

I also got a Tumblr!! I know another blog right? Well this one will be strictly for photos and my travels! Follow me and see where my high heels are taking me on life's road! I will do my best to post a photo everyday, either of somewhere I've been, will be going, or something that I have stumbled upon! Check it out often!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie! I feel for you! I haven't any sage advice...just know I care! I lost some weight last month with the flu...a tough way to go! Haven't got back into my exercise program either...I know! I'll pray about it for both of us! Sigh...a 'v8' moment...do you remember those commercials? I have started eating vegetarian again since the beginning of the year...have to say I'm feeling 'lighter'...
    I'll go check out your tumblr!
    mwaah! Big kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. It's such a pain. But keep it up! : D

    ReplyDelete