Sunday, March 20, 2011

Back from Bean Town!

I went to Boston for Spring Break. It was wonderful! I arrived on the same day Reagan drove up from base in North Carolina. He moved back to Boston this week. He will be out of the Marine Corps in April! I can't believe its already here! The first several days we just spent getting him moved in, moving furnature, putting away things and cleaning. As well as doing paperwork and getting him applied for college. I hope he gets accepted!

We did lots of things, but not too much overly exciting stuff. We celebrated St. Pats together which was nice! Partied pretty hard though.
We went...
To the Science Museum
-Went to like EVERY mall in Boston! I can't believe I didn't buy much!
-Had dessert at the Melting Pot
-Had Dim Sum in China Town! YUM!!! Chicken feet are soo yummy!
-And a lot of sleeping in and just being with each other!
-Had cake from Fratelli's a yummy Italian bakery! I love cake!!
So without further ado! A picture or two!








Cake from Fratelli's! The Best!
I love the buildings in downtown! Cute houses!
And a picture of the two of us at Melting Pot! YUM!




1 comment:

  1. You look very happy and very beautiful in that picture! So glad you had a good time. Well deserved break!

    ReplyDelete