Tuesday, March 9, 2010

VENT: Frustration

Okay so maybe not this exact thing but a similar situation?

You spend a bunch of time picking out and making a cute outfit, and you put it on get your hair mostly done and your boyfriend calls on Skype you answer and ask HIM what he thinks of the outfit (You get the typical "yah, its cute sure." responce) and while he's answering his fatass jerk roomate chimes in with some rude insult of your outfit, today it was that the outfit looked a like a kid with Downe's picked it out.
It really hurts when someone says such rude and offensive things, and for someone who is trying very hard to be a more confident and beautiful woman inside and out, the added opposition and kick back down the hill doesn't help.

I'm sorry I don't care who you are or how cool you think you are... and so the outfit isn't your style, but what do you know about fashion... seriously if it isn't a skin tight mini with a girls boobs hanging out its bad.... I'm sorry fail on you.


I also get really frustrated with the person because he is ALWAYS butting in, I try to be nice and ask him to please not include himself in the conversation, but no, he just insults and nice doesn't work and I just end up getting angry which makes my man angry and then we are angry at each other and I always end up apologizing soon after I hang up because I feel like an insensitive bitch.

But really, I'm REAGAN'S GIRLFRIEND, not Reagan and Douchebag's girlfriend.

Long story short I'm pissed and frustrated that I can't have those precious few minutes with JUST my boyfriend.

Love,

Frustrated and rather insecure girlfriend.

2 comments:

  1. Lindsey my lifemate.

    Men are douchbags, he is probably just upset that you and your man have this great freaking relationship so to try and feed his ego and make him feel better he has to put down a beautiful woman who have a sense of class and style. He is also probably upset that he can't objectify you in your outfits because your breasts are not fallin out everywhere.

    You have every right to be pissed and I am happy Reagan doesn't let it slide and he gets upset and calls him out on his shit.

    I know you know you are a bad ass, beautiful woman ^_^. But it is probably really frustrating and I can see where you are coming from. Stay strong my love. I miss you bunches.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear girl. I feel your hurt. Hope today is a much better day. I just finished reading a post from a woman who wrote advice to a younger self. It was charming and true. (http://aboutcreate.blogspot.com/2010/03/whos-that-girl.html) I highly recommend the visit to the site. My current philosophy on such things comes from Gab's Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Hartman; "You can think what you want to think, and I will think what I want to think, and we will both be right!" Seriously, it's a version, of, 'I'm ok, you're ok', or 'We are all doing the best we can at the time'.
    Be well, Big Kiss for you (Mwaah!)

    ReplyDelete