Monday, March 22, 2010

Today's Outfit!

So I'm experimenting with some new pieces to my wardrobe... in fact this whole outfit is like new clothes! WOO!

Headband: Bought it ages ago at Claires
Cardigan: In my top ten for sure! WET SEAL

Rose shirt dress: I love the little cloth roses on the top! So cute! WET SEAL

Grey Leggings: Oldie but a goodie! DEGREE

Necklaces: On sale from Claires, gotta love cheap and cute accessories!

Fringe Boots: Don't laugh I thought these were a great find from MAX AZIRA (w. Miley Cyrus) at Wal-Mart no less. I think they are comfy and adorable!
PS: I'm so lazy I didn't make my bed this morning. (>.<);

1 comment:

  1. Was so excited to see you posting again today. Love the outfit, you look very fun and warm too! Wish I could see the roses..you know I love roses. The boots, can't see the fringy boots. Think you're going to have to post more pics! Or I'll have to come visit. Been threatening to do that to Gab...waiting to see how weather behaves.

    An unmade bed! I'm shocked...are you relaxing? Good for you girl.

    Have a wonderful, back to school day.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete