Saturday, January 16, 2010

Horrible.

The day started great! I got all prettied up.

I went to my first Japanese Tea Ceremony lesson.

I got a package in the mail (my new Japanese calender).

Then... went horrible.

I missed his call from the base or where ever he is on their stop in Dubai....

Then I found out that he hasn't been getting my emails.

And when I adjusted the address to what he said to do... they all bounced back three times... saying "account does not exist" Now I can't get in touch with him at all.

I can hardly stop crying and I feel guilty and miserable... I think I will just sleep now.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you will be able to get some good rest and forgive yourself for missing the call. Disappointments are part of this life. Trust...it's all about trust! Blessings my young friend! Hope you will post about the tea ceremony lesson. Did you take pics? How long will lessons last?

    ReplyDelete