Thursday, December 3, 2009

Embroider My World!


So instead of doing my homework... as usually I've gotten distracted and the product of today's distraction Reagan's gift for WHEN (Not IF) he gets promoted to full Corporal!! It won't be for sure of course... he still has to make the board but he's been working so hard and his superiors want him to get it so keep your fingers crossed... anyway... the gift. He is always asking me "So where's that pinup you promised me?" I had at one time told him I would like to to a vintage pinup style photoshoot with and I foolishly told him he could have a few of the shots... but until I can locate a willing photographer... he will have to settle for this. Besides the bunk in his barracks is so drab it could use a little feminine touch!


THE PATTERN! I'm pretty sure the detail stitching on the face and logo will kill me!


3 comments:

  1. Adorable! What are you working on? A handkerchief? Pillowcase? She does remind me of you...I think it's the wave in the front of her eyes and the shoes! Enjoy! I heard on the radio about the deployment...any news on Regan's status?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on a pillowcase... well your daughter and I are going to buy one tomorrow, and I will begin working on it. I figured I'd give it features somewhat familiar of mine... a personal touch! Lol! And at this point... he's still scheduled to deploy with his unit... maybe February... but no offical orders yet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the one you made for Rina, Kawaii!! I am pretty sure it going to kick major butt. LOl.

    PS. I miss you!

    ~Me

    ReplyDelete