Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Could you...

In the past couple of days I have had some devestating news about my grandmother. She went into the hospital on Monday, for some pain in her side. They found a tumor in her colon. Thankfully it wasn't blocking anything, but I just got a call from my mom saying that she has a bacteria that was caused by the tumor that they can't do much to treat. They also declared her unfit for surgery based on her other health problems and her age. She has currently been moved to a hospis where they are making her comfortable.

I am planning to be flying out in the coming days (Saturday) so that I can spend some time with her.

However I would also greatly appreiciate it if you would keep my grandmother in your thoughts and prayers. I'm not well stocked in faith but I would greatly appreicate it if you would help me let God know our family's desire for her to be comfortable and as happy as she can before she returns to Him.

This will be hard, and I am hoping I can count on you for some support along the way. I'm doing my best to be strong for me and my family but I may need a hand to hold to help me get there.

1 comment:

  1. I know I mentioned something to you on Facebook, But you have been in my thoughs this week, my prayers are going to your family, and, while this pieces of life can be difficult, do not forget that the puzzle of life is beautiful.
    Hugs and love,
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete