Tuesday, February 9, 2010

GAL Timeout!

So I've been so busy that I can't really work on my GAL look which is really sad... I've had a couple of opportunities and my makeup... is getting sooo much better! LOOK!
Also though I feel like I'm letting my other gaijin gyaru down... like Mitsu...
HENCE... improvement beware dorky pictures ahead! They were the only ones that turned out pretty nice! I still need to curl these new lashes though! Thanks to Gabs for picking them out!
Also Gabs thinks I should do a tutorial on teasing and bouffanting (sp?) Mostly for gyaru purposes (you can't see my tease today didn't do much just add a bit of volume... so maybe that's in the future!


1 comment:

  1. Nice pic! You look very sweet and pink! All ready for Valentines. Like the eyes...smokey bottom corner meets top lash line....big eyes. Glad your personal stylist is proving helpful. What are friends for huh? Pasting pictures on butts, teasing hair and lashes? Good times!

    ReplyDelete