Saturday, July 24, 2010

APOLOGIES!: Quick Update!

Wow! The days are whipping by me at a rate that I can't even imagine! I'm so sorry for not updating but in the struggle to find a place to live in the coming days before school to a family trip to MO, I've got my hands more than full! So when I get back from MO, here's what to expect!

UPDATES:
I have two books for my "Pages of Summer" Blog series (Stepford Wives and Peony In Love)

Life Update: Who I've seen whose coming to see me, status of my new place of residence.

GAL: Probably and outfit post, and I maybe able to sneak in a tutorial but that's a BIIIG Maybe!!

I hope everyone's summer's are fantastic!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to all the updates. I'll say a special prayer at mass today regarding the living situation for my special girlies. Mwaah, big kiss!

    ReplyDelete